We offer custom Detroit vacations & tours. We searched the best reviews, locations, and romantic areas in Detroit, so we can you offer the vacation best trip ever!
What to Know For Your Visit to Little Caesars Arena
- With all the excitement and development in The District Detroit and beyond, there will be noticeable signs of progress – and ongoing construction. Plan to arrive early when attending an event and enjoy one of four Little Caesars Arena restaurants – open on event and non-event days – or any one of the establishments in the area.
- Pre-paid parking ensures you a spot in the lot or garage of your choice. Check out Ticketmaster.com, Parkwhiz.comor The District Detroit app to secure your parking before you arrive. Most Olympia Development lots are credit card only.
- Ridesharing drop-off and pickup for services such as Uber are on the I-75 service drive between Park Street and Woodward Avenue.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
- The Little Caesars Arena bag policy allows soft-sided bags and briefcases smaller than 14” x 14” by 6”. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted as well. Hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. All persons and bags exiting or entering the arena are subject to inspection.
- Generally doors to Little Caesars Arena open 1 to 2 hours before the start time of Pistons games and will vary for concerts and other shows.
- The Little Caesars Arena Via concourse is open to the public on most days. Guests will pass through security screening to enter the facility.
Hotels Close to Detroit Pistons
Detroit Pistons Ticket
Book Detroit Flights
We find the best flight deals and our hotel search is better than direct search on Booking.com and other booking websites.